If you're experiencing Flash crashes or white screens you'll first want to try these basic troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your browser cache.
- Clear your Flash cache and increase your local Flash storage.
- Clean boot your computer.
If the aforementioned steps did not help there are a few more things you can try; the following three steps will address the next most common contributing factors.
- Try loading the game on a different browser; Chrome or Firefox, if possible.
- Disable PepperFlash (if using Google Chrome) and ensure you're only running one version of Flash. You can find instructions on how to do so here
- Re-install or update your Flash player. You can find instructions on how to do so here