If Battle Pirates is lagging The firs thing you will want to do is try some basic troubleshooting steps found in the links below:
- Clear your browser cache.
- Clear your Flash cache and increase your local Flash storage.
- Clean boot your computer.
After completing these steps if you continue to have issues with lag, there are a few additional things you will want to try. The following three steps will address the most common factors contributing to lag.
- Plug your computer directly into your router or modem using an ethernet cable.
- Ensure no other applications or webpages are running in the background.
- Test your network connection by running a Traceroute. Click here for step by step instructions on how to do so.