Before you file a CS ticket, or post issues to the forum or Discord, please check the list of known issues below.
This list does not include all reported bugs, but will be updated regularly as new issues are reported and investigated
- NEW! Fleet Functionality is different to Flash
- NEW! Strange pixels displayed under ships in fleet view
- NEW! Border in 'My Alliance' tab is missing
- Fixed The tactical Radiation Dampener View
- Fixed Tactical Range does not show from base planner view
- Fixed Top Left Fleet Health bar does not update dynamically in combat
- Fixed Illegal Building Placement preventing Player from exiting Base
- Fixed issue where a black sea appeared after jumping to base
- Fixed Unable to select enemy ships in FM 127
- Fixed an issue where some players’ Defense Hulls did not fit in base planner view vs Flash
- Fixed issue where R&D was inconsistent between Flash and HTML5
- Fixed issue where frenzy bar was not working correctly
- Fixed issue where the “Complete Instantly” button for Punisher skin resulted in SOS
- Fixed issue where the function to control multi-hulls did not work
- Fixed related issue where players experienced combat dead zones
- Fixed issue where text/headings were missing in numerous locations
- Fixed an issue where launching a fleet resulted in an illegal building placement warning
- Fixed issue where certain blueprints were not showing up on HTML5
- Fixed an issue with a black screen appearing after hitting Draconian Mega Convoys and Titanium targets
- Fixed Issue where Base Planner could not load old saved base configurations
- Fixed issue where R&D window wouldn't close if opened on the World Map
- Fixed issue where details of the defending fleet display on the base are blurry
- Significant additional memory improvements
- Fixed the land display artifacts in a variety of targets.
- Significant performance improvements made across the board. Particularly with regard to base loading.
- Fixed issue where screen would go black upon completing a level 68 titanium blitz target.
- Fixed issue where warning messages appeared in the wrong colour.
- Health Bars are hard to see in certain situations
- Fixed issue where base planner grid wasn’t displaying properly
- Fixed issue with purchase confirmation text that stayed on screen
- Fixed issue where fleets were unable to move when joining an Alliance's Megaship battle
- Fixed issue with missing Mega Hull buttons.
- Fixed issue where fleets returned from to base showing “full” health despite sustaining damage.
- Fixed issue where Gorgon displayed incorrect remote targeting range.
- Fixed issue where Battle Playback was not playing
- Various stat display discrepancies fixed.
- Fixed issue with Avatars not appearing as normal in base or map view.
- Browser switches back to HTML5/Flash sometimes when loading
- Defense Platform image is missing for certain levels
- Battle Report is shown even when disabled
- There can be excessive base load times for some players
- I/O error crashes randomly
- Invalid Date Format error
- Fixed Game does not resize for Kixeye platform
- No purchasing pop up appears on Kixeye platform when buying gold sometimes
Offer purchases do no through until after a refresh
Fixed issue where the radar does not display hull target
- NEW! Aura ring not deactivated on target
- NEW! HTML5 - Alliance notifications do not show up
- NEW! SOS Screen of the game is open in multiple windows.
- NEW! Players unable to launch fleets in HTML5
- NEW! PVE Fleets show as capable of attacking PVP Fleets in HTML5 & Flash
- Base Planner - The aura of the Tactical Module is not displayed
- Game freeze when opening raid info or prize store
- Combat speed stat does not updated in the shipyard
- Unable to target Draconian Convoys sometimes
- Full Screen does not work on Armor Games platform