Following the 10.21 update and changes to the PvP Rules of Engagement, we have received reports of the following issues and bugs. If you see your issue below, the team is already aware and will be working to address all known issues.
- FIXED The Defender does not currently gain medals from successful base defense hits. The attacker will not lose medals either.
- FIXED Attackers are not prevented from attacking a base when it has a Red Bubble.
- FIXED Defenders will not receive damage protection if the attacking fleet is destroyed after all key buildings have been demolished.
- FIXED Attacking a base that is already 100% damaged will result in a loss for the attacker.
- FIXED Certain Trap Specials for Portals are appearing blank and will result in an error if you equip them. It will not charge any resources for doing so.
- FIXED Walls can appear on the water under specific circumstances.
- FIXED The Mongoose turret appears to be firing through/over Mountain tiles.
- FIXED Gatekeeper defenders are visible to attackers when submerged.
- FIXED Defenders can have a "Surrender" button appear during base combat.
- FIXED Attackers could hit bases with a red bubble
- FIXED Fixed an issue where duplicated resources showed for level 109 target
- FIXED Fixed issue where damage protection was not awarded after valid base attack
If you do not see your issue above, please report it to Customer Support or via Discord. Thank you.